- Book and story content are apportioned into 625-word increments, referred to as Episodes.
- Users get to read the first Episode (625 words) of every book, novella, or short story for free, then pay a small amount for each subsequent 625 words they continue to read.
- Users purchase Episodes in packages of 10, 55, or 120, 215, and 360 Episode bundles with the credits available for use to purchase any Title’s Episodes.
- Mobile App users can purchase complete volumes of every Title in ePub and MOBI from inside the App at the retail price set by the Author, within rAthe's pricing Tiers ($.99, $4.99, $9.99, $14.99, or $20.99) controlled through the website dashboard/portal.
- Authors may upload ePub/MOBI file formats, or rAthe creates them from DOC, PDF, or PDF files.
- Mobile App users can also purchase print volume Titles from the Authors who have them available from the URL defined by the Author as a free advertising service from rAthe from inside the App.
- Author Biography information is presented to App users near Titles.
- Mobile App users can connect directly with the Author from inside the App via follow on Twitter and Like/Friend on Facebook.
- Public domain classics like Dracula, Moby Dick, and Pride and Prejudice are available for free to all mobile App users.
How does rAthe work? Print
Modified on: Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 7:44 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.