Yes. There is some CONTENT NOT ALLOWED ON rAthe.
- Speech not protected by the First Amendment of the United States including, but not limited to:
- Purposefully and willfully inciting violence against a group or person
- Purposefully and willfully supporting terrorist groups
- Purposeful and willful defamation of a private citizen
- Purposeful and willful release of private information not related to the author
- Purposefully and willfully publishing intellectual property not belonging to the author
- True threats to public officials
- Fictional and non-fictional depictions of child pornography
- Clear acts of bullying against a private citizen
Those who do not comply will have their work deleted from rAthe and will have their phone identification permanently banned from rAthe.